A heat pump is the combination of a furnace and an air conditioner. If you own a heat pump, you know how many advantages it offers to its owners. For example, you can use a heat pump in the winter and summer seasons, making it money and energy-efficient.
If you want to purchase a new heat pump for your home after knowing its advantages, you need to contact a reliable HVAC company to help you purchase the suitable model at a reasonable price. LJ Refrigeration has helped hundreds of families residing in Scottsdale to buy their perfect heat pump.
About LJ Refrigeration Co., Inc.
LJ Refrigeration is not one of your usual HVAC companies in Phoenix you contact for a request, and they leave your place after it ends. Instead, we aim to help you reach the highest comfort levels with our high-quality and unbeatable HVAC services.
We provide affordable heating and cooling services to families residing in Scottsdale, North Phoenix, Paradise Valley, AZ, and the other surrounding areas.
Heat Pump Service
Our technicians’ annual heat pump service for your appliance will help you use it efficiently for more than average years without worrying about its unexpected breakdown or frequent malfunctioning signs.
Heat Pump Repair
With our professional heat pump repair in Scottsdale, you can sit back and relax while our technicians find the cause of your heat pump malfunctioning and fix it at the earliest.
Heat Pump Installation
Our installers will give you the best and budget-friendly options of heat pumps as per your home structure and install the one you prefer for you flawlessly so that you can start using it for the next season.
You can trust us for the best heating services in Phoenix.
What to Look For in a Heat Pump?
Of course, you cannot randomly buy a heat pump for your home without considering various factors that may affect its working. Here are some factors to keep in mind while purchasing a heat pump:
- Know which type of heat pump you want. You can contact us to know the types of heat pumps and how they work to suit your comfort.
- Different models have different efficiency levels. With the help of our experts, you can know which efficiency level is under your budget.
- The most important part is the size of the heat pump. Instead of doing the calculations yourself, you can contact us to do the tedious task.
When to Replace Your Heat Pump?
A heat pump lasts for ten to fifteen years through regular maintenance schedules and repair jobs. However, we often advise our customers to replace their heat pumps after ten years even if they work efficiently as the old wirings in them may threaten their safety.
Constant Comfort™ Deluxe Series
- Our highest efficiency heat pump series delivers superior electric cooling and heating as well as summer dehumidification
- Works with intelligent home comfort systems when paired with Observer® communicating wall control and communicating indoor unit
- Part of a dual fuel system when paired with a compatible furnace and thermostat
Constant Comfort™ Series
- Lasting performance and efficiency come together to make this heat pump series the perfect addition for consistent, year-round comfort
- Delivers reliable air conditioning, electric heating, and summer dehumidification with SEER cooling ratings up to 16
- Dual fuel capable when paired with a compatible furnace and thermostat
- Our economical heat pump series delivers efficient electric cooling and heating as well as summer dehumidification
- Dual fuel capable with compatible furnace and thermostat for energy-saving performance
Why Choose Us?
- We will accurately measure your home and offer you suitable heat pump models for your comfort.
- We shall ensure that there are no faults in the installation process of your heat pump for efficient working.
- We shall run the heat pump in front of you after installation for your satisfaction.