Constant Comfort™ Deluxe Series
- Our most quiet, efficient cooling series for the best home comfort levels
- Superior summer dehumidification for more comfort in warm weather
- Two-stage operation and SEER ratings up to 19 for energy-saving, lasting performance
- Combine compatible air conditioners with Observer® Communicating Wall Control and communicating indoor unit for the ultimate in home comfort
Constant Comfort™ Series
- Our reliable and efficient cooling series delivers consistent, relaxing home comfort
- Impressive SEER ratings up to 16, with compact sizes available
- Enhanced sound-reducing features and summer dehumidification features
- Our economical air conditioners help maintain your home’s comfort and efficiency
- SEER ratings up to 16, with coastal units available
Staying comfortable in the Arizona heat is a necessity. That may be the reason why you are trying to find a reliable air conditioning brand, which you can trust. Perhaps you are finally replacing that old inefficient unit. Whatever your reasons, LJ Refrigeration is here to help. We would like to start by recommending the best brand we know, Day and Night air conditioners in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley & North Phoenix, AZ.
Why We Recommend The Day And Night Brand On Top Of Our Services
As you can see from our track-record, we have been in the industry for years, and value the quality of service that we provide our customers. The drawback is that a poor performing brand will tarnish our own reputation. That is why we decided to take the time to find a brand that we could trust. Day and Night met the same quality of excellence in their products that we have in our services, which is why we trust them. Rest assured… you can trust them as well.
Day And Night Constant Comfort Deluxe Series
Are you done fighting the war against the scorching heat of Arizona? Looking for a one-time investment that will revolutionize your comfort at home? If so, this is certainly the air conditioning product series that you should be looking into.
- Top of the range Day and Night air conditioners in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley & North Phoenix, AZ.
- Summer dehumidification features to ensure maximum home comfort.
- Designed with the two-stage operation to maximize home comfort through reliability, and efficiency.
- Competitive SEER ratings of up to 19.
- Can be combined with Observer technology for superior home comfort.
- 10-year no hassle limited replacement warranty.
Day And Night Constant Comfort Series
If you are replacing your unit – you may be looking for something similar to what you used to have. After all, it was working without the bells and whistles – why do you need them now? If this falls into your line of thought – then this is the package that you may want to consider.
- Incredible SEER rating of up to 16.
- Designed for durable reliability and long-term efficiency.
- Enhanced sound reducing features to ensure optimal performance, while working silently.
- Compact sized units available.
- Summer dehumidification features, which help ensure essential home comfort even on the hottest of days.
Day And Night Air Conditioners In Scottsdale, Paradise Valley & North Phoenix, AZ – The Performance Series
At LJ Refrigeration – we understand that you are not made of money. However, it is important to look at this as an investment into the comfort of your home, and family. We also lend a helping hand through our financing options. If you are looking for a balance between comfort and affordability – this is the product series for you.
- Designed specifically for smaller areas and coastal regions.
- Competitive SEER ratings of up to 16.
- Dehumidification features to ensure comfort throughout the scorching Summer season.
- Designed with sound-reducing technology to ensure silent, yet optimal performance.
LJ Refrigeration is here to help. We understand that finding a brand you can trust, and a contractor to install the unit is time-consuming, and frustrating. However, we have a brand – and our experts can help with the installation. To find out more, simply call us at 480-948-5004. If a phone call is a bit inconvenient, be sure to check out our Contact Us page for other ways to get in touch.