Residential HVAC Repair in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley & North Phoenix, AZ and the Surrounding Areas
Professional HVAC Repair in Phoenix, AZ
HVAC systems play a significant role in regions like Arizona, where summers are sweltering and winters are cold. Thus, you need cooling and heating systems to keep you comfortable throughout the year. However, nothing can be as awful as an AC not working on a scorching hot day or a furnace blowing cold air in winters!
If you have a bad day with your HVAC unit, we are here to help. At LJ Refrigeration Co.,Inc., we provide the best-in-class HVAC repair in Phoenix.
We are a full-service professional HVAC company based in Scottsdale, AZ. We have been in the HVAC industry since 1963, gaining the epitome of experience and knowledge.
Our team of licensed and expert technicians can handle repairs, installation, maintenance, and replacement of any HVAC system. Apart from repairs and related services, we also design HVAC systems, give you free estimates and provide financing options ( subject to credit approval).
As a family-owned business,
LJ Refrigeration Co.,Inc. understands the value of safety and comfort families seek. Thus, we also have expert maintenance contractors who ensure long-lasting residential HVAC systems. No matter what issue you face with your HVAC system, we are just a call for AC repair in Scottsdale.
What Makes us the Best?
- Unmatched professionalism: All our technicians are highly skilled and experienced in dealing with HVAC systems. Whether it’s a minor HVAC repair in Phoenix or a new installation, we perform everything with utmost quality.
- Family-owned business: As a family-owned business, it makes it easy for us to understand family values. We treat our clients with a friendly demeanor, making them feel at home.
- Latest equipment: We ensure safe and comfortable homes through our latest testing equipment. We only use the latest technologies to maintain accuracy and compliance.
- Licensed services: LJ Refrigeration Co.,Inc. is a licensed, bonded, insured HVAC companies in Phoenix. You need to sit back and relax as your valuable HVAC systems are in safe hands.
- Reasonable prices: We treat our customers like a family and never try to cheat them. Whether routine maintenance or a total system replacement, all the services are available at the most reasonable prices.
What Services Do We Offer?
Currently, we serve residential and commercial HVAC systems in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and surrounding areas.
Feel free to choose from our following HVAC repair services:
- Air conditioning repair in Phoenix
- Furnace repair
- Heat pump repair
Besides, we also provide installation, replacement, and maintenance for the HVAC systems mentioned above.
Do you know that we also provide financing options? All you need to do is fill in your details and schedule an appointment. As your comfort specialist, we will provide you with the best possible HVAC financing according to your needs.
It cannot be very clear to choose between so many HVAC companies in Phoenix. If you are looking for a skilled HVAC repair, you can trust us. Talk to one of our technicians today to get an estimate.
There are many HVAC companies in Phoenix in any given town or city, so consumers need to identify the most suitable service provider for their needs. For instance, homeowners should only hire a residential HVAC company to install, maintain or repair their HVAC systems. Residential Heating and cooling companies have technicians who are factory-trained to handle residential HVAC repair Phoenix, so they can easily meet all your HVAC needs. At LJ Refrigeration Co.,Inc., we are proud to be the premier residential HVAC company in the state.
What We Offer
At LJ Refrigeration Co.,Inc., we are a full-service HVAC company offering everything from HVAC design, installation, maintenance, repairs, and financing “subject to credit approval. If you need a new HVAC system installed in a new home or RV, we can design the system, Give you a free estimate, discuss financing, and perform the actual installation and heating services in Phoenix.
We also provide convenient maintenance contractors to ensure your home is always comfortable. After all, we are a family of comfort specialists. In case of a breakdown.
Experienced HVAC Company
We have been in the HVAC industry since 1963. This means you can benefit from more than half a century of industry experience when you choose to work with us to improve your home comfort. We have won many awards over the years, but the one we are most proud of is the high rating our clients have given us. Be sure to browse through our website to learn more about our services, to schedule a service, or request a free estimate on HVAC repair along with AC tune up Phoenix .
Frequently Asked Questions
How Often Should the Air Conditioning Unit be Serviced?
Air conditioners should be serviced once a year, according to experts. As a result, the air conditioning system’s life cycle will be extended, improving its performance. In addition, there are fewer repair bills as a result of this. The greatest season is spring. Nevertheless, frequent air conditioning repair is required to guarantee that your system continues to function properly.
How Much is the Cost of Heating Repair?
A heating repair can cost anywhere from $100 to $2,000+, but the average price is generally about $400. The following criteria determine the price of a furnace repair.
- The kind of repair you require.
- The warranty on the furnace.
- The furnace repair is easy, economical, and efficient if done by experts.
Can You Repair an AC System?
Depending on the problem, the AC repair may resolve it without replacing the device. Nevertheless, replacement may be the only choice if the condition is beyond repair or the unit is too outdated or ineffective. If your air conditioner system is still under warranty and less than ten years old, repairing it is a smart choice.
What is AC Repair?
Air conditioning repair guarantees that your air conditioner is trouble-free and functioning correctly. Air conditioning repair service can assist with water leaking from the air conditioner, noise from the air conditioner, and more.
What to Do if Your Heat is Not Working?
Firstly, do a DIY examination in the following steps.
- Check the power switch on the furnace. Some furnaces feature an on/off switch that is quite simple to turn off accidentally.
- Examine the fuse box that controls your heater.
- Replace the air filters as necessary.
- Take note of any odors.
If you find any of the following problems, call in an expert in HVAC repair Phoenix as soon as possible.