8 Air Conditioner Issues And Solutions
Air conditioning is a necessary asset for homes and businesses, but it’s also equipment that needs regular maintenance. LJ Refrigeration Co., Inc. is providing a wide range of services to keep them running efficiently for a long time. If you are facing any issues with air conditioning, contact us for the best AC repair in Phoenix and surrounding areas.
Here are the eight most common AC issues that we might face and their solutions:
- Leakage: If your air conditioner is leaking water, a major possibility is that there is a leak in the refrigerant line. This can cause the refrigerant to leak out and cause the unit to overheat. When refrigerant leaks, you should contact the best professional HVAC company in Phoenix —LJ Refrigeration Co., Inc., for repair as it is a potentially dangerous issue. We are always available for your air conditioner needs. Give us a call today!
- AC isn’t cooling properly: This can happen if you have recently added indoor space to your home or have not had the unit serviced in a while which has caused the AC to become less efficient. If you are experiencing any hot spots in the space, your AC needs to be cleaned and repaired by a professional.
- Strange sounds: If your air conditioner is making strange sounds, it could be due to loose parts, the compression system not working properly, or the ductwork rattling. It is best to not take any chances and contact our professionals for HVAC repair and maintenance.
- Strange odor: Some of the major reasons for any strange odor emanating from your unit include mold or mildew growing inside the unit or a leak in the refrigerant line. If you notice an odd odor from your air conditioner, you should contact our experts at LJ Refrigeration Co., Inc. immediately for repairs as this is a potential health hazard.
- Cycling on and off: If your air conditioner is cycling on and off on its own, the ductwork is the first thing you need to get inspected. If you face this issue, it’s time you connect with our certified technicians for these HVAC repairs.
- Blowing hot air: Compression and rattling of the ductwork might be the major cause that your AC is blowing hot air. It might indicate that the current cooling unit is too small for the space it’s trying to cool. Contact us for more information on repairing and replacing your unit near Phoenix, Scottsdale, and surrounding areas.
- The air conditioner is freezing up: If your air conditioner is freezing up, it could be that the refrigerant level in the unit is low, which will cause the unit to work harder and not cool as efficiently. Routine maintenance can easily solve this issue. Make sure to schedule a maintenance appointment with LJ Refrigeration Co., Inc. at least once a year!
- Thermostat malfunctioning: This might be a serious issue due to dust and debris buildup. Incorrect calibration is also another reason the AC is not operating efficiently. Additionally, the placement of the thermostat plays a major role in how it functions so be sure to have it installed correctly.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, you should contact one of our professionals for AC repair in Scottsdale, Phoenix, AZ, and all surrounding areas.
It’s important to contact a professional for HVAC repair and maintenance. LJ Refrigeration excels in and is known for quality AC installation and repairs in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona. Routine service and maintenance will give the peace of mind that your equipment is working when you need it the most.
So book a service appointment with LJ Refrigeration Co., Inc. today. We provide installation, maintenance, HVAC repair, and replacements in Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ, and surrounding areas. Give us a call today at (480) 948-5004.